viernes, 6 de marzo de 2020

FACILITATOR UDCMM

Hello everyone,
I'm Marta, and this week I've been the facilitator.


This week, the work has been divided in order to finish and prepare everything to be perfect just for the day UN DÍA EN EL COLE DE MI MAESTRO.  The task of buying the materials and print everything has been divided because one person buying everything doesn't seem fair to us.




Natalia was the one in charge of making the flags, I was the one in charge of making the ID cards for us and for the children, which I decided to put a baby pickle on it.

 

Also, Alex and Celia did the atrezzo for the Stopmotion, in the second picture you can see how cool it got finished.

I am very proud of how my team has worked this week, and how they have been involucrated in the task and their work, because of that, the result of our activities with the kids we think was pretty good. At least we were happy by the time the activities and we think the children too.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario